Wanting to make some Highend Trades!

here you go
100_0455.jpg

PLMK thanks

htwheelz01 said:
jhammons only problem I have is BV's I can find are only $30 each. LMK.
well i was told that the prestige was 35 and the LL was 45 so i dont know. Anything little i can add, jersey card. LMK your fav. team and ill see if i have anything thanks

Those are FT, but if trading down for more than 1 on the Quinn, I need more. I liked these, any PC touchable?????

Marion Barber SP Auto RC /850
Steven Jackson Foundations Auto
Chad Johnson Hot Prospects Auto RC
Joe Namath UD Legends Auto

One is /25 prestige and the other is /50 correct? If it is they are $30 a piece. Anyways like to get that Chad Johnson. What could I add maybe? I know it is /5 but I wouldn't expect it to be extremely high.

htwheelz01 said:
One is /25 prestige and the other is /50 correct? If it is they are $30 a piece. Anyways like to get that Chad Johnson. What could I add maybe? I know it is /5 but I wouldn't expect it to be extremely high.
I need atleast 100 bv on that. Its very rare/5 and a nice patch.
I would need you to add something in the 90bv range for that.
LMK thanks

jhammons15 that triple patch you have with holmes and marshall isn't that much I don't believe so. How about that? Or I could use the Brady BC. I could add on it.

Gotta give goods to get goods.....I mainly just likes the Sayers since he is one of my favorites ever. Well lmk either way. Thanks!!!!

htwheelz01 said:
jhammons15 that triple patch you have with holmes and marshall isn't that much I don't believe so. How about that? Or I could use the Brady BC. I could add on it.

The triple is the prime and #25. I believe its 50 or so.
The brady BC is NFT sorry.
LMK thanks

Back