WANTED: Yunel Escobar

Andrew10

Bench Warmer
I am going to start a "somewhat" PC of Yunel Escobar. I am looking for basic items (autos, gu cards, commons, inserts, #'d...). Nothing too big yet, just want to get it rolling. Any help on starting would be great!

Andrew

Or if anyone would be intrested in buying some of his stuff off ebay and then trading it lmk. I would be intrested in buying/selling. If intrested please post or pm me!!

Andrew

i am guessing it is a ttm or cert auto? I could trade for a few inserts of the guys listed in your sig, or some rc's. lmk

Andrew

Andrew10 said:
i am guessing it is a ttm or cert auto? I could trade for a few inserts of the guys listed in your sig, or some rc's. lmk

Andrew
its a certified bowman sotf auto and i need a auto for it

cardjim said:
#FG 34 I have 3 reg and 2 Chrome I just bought. Would sell but don't know what they are worth. jlmk-Jim

As a 5 card lot, it would proly go for $3 or so. lmk if intrested or can work something out.

Andrew

Andrew10 said:
Or if anyone would be intrested in buying some of his stuff off ebay and then trading it lmk. I would be intrested in buying/selling. If intrested please post or pm me!!

Andrew
Thought this is what you had in mind. I was just trying to help. So offer what you think it's worth to you and let's move on.

i have from 06 bowman 4 chrome, 3 base and 3 gold, i'll sell for $6 delivered.
pm me if interested. or if you have any markakis to trade, i have a couple 05 chrome rookies of him.

Back