Wanted: Any/All Bo Jackson Cards!

bojacksoncollector

Bench Warmer
I am very interested in Bo Jackson cards (football and baseball) that I don't already have, or that I can pick up for a good price. I also have more "spares" than ANYONE! So, if you're putting together team sets or brand sets, and you're looking for a Bo card, I'm probably the best contact to have. However, I'm not as organized as I'd like to be so I have to go digging to find what I'm after. I don't have the time I'd like to devote to my Bo website (although I try to add some of my cards as I get a few minutes on Sundays), or scanning cards, etc. If you have a Bo wish list, give me your best shot. If you're buying Bo on E-Bay, I'm sure you've seen my name (not the same as this one)... If you have "spare" Bo cards yourself to trade with, or need one to finish a set (for you non-Bo collectors), I'm probably the best source. If I don't have a spare to sell/trade, I'll probably run across it eventually in my never-ending search for Bo cards. Waaaaaar Eagle!

I have a Bo Jackson Fabric of the Game jersey (Baseball - White Sox). I will get the info and if you are looking to buy or trade for another GU LMK

Lon

Lon and bdb, please provide specifics, Year, Brand, and serial #. Also for the jersey, which jersey (Raiders, WS or KCR) (striped, light blue, dark blue, white, silver, black, 2-color?) ? Thanks :)

05 absolute team quads card #tq-32 #ed 134/150 bo jackson/ joe borchard/ charles johnson/ carlos lee all bats

i can do $6 dlvd lmk if your intrested thanks

That's not a bad deal, but I have 3 already, so I'll pass. Thanks for the offer. I'll ask around to see if any other Bo collector I know needs this one and get back with you if I can find a buyer. Do you have a scan? That may help me sell it. :)

nice bo's!! I may be able to move one of my bo autos depending on what you have for trade? look through my raider pc to see if i have any u need

Anyone collecting the 2005 Studio Portraits (56 variations). I'm only missing one of the Bo cards to complete the set (#/5). I would give a great trade amount for that card if found. I am also pursuing the Frank Thomas set as well, but I'm only about 2/3rds the way completing that one. Sorry, I'm in a fight with the ambien to check my spelling before I pass out. Pls let me know if you have any Bo or Frank Thomas serial numbered cards, especially in Topps Moments & Milestones and 2005 Studio Portraits, and any 2003 or 2005Timeless Treasures Silver (#/50) cards you have, or need.

2005 Donruss Classics Silver Auto 16/25

THEMAVERICMD said:
Have A 2005 Donruss Classics Silver Auto 16/25 Lmk

Do you have a scan of the Bo card you have. I didn't see it in your Bucket, unless I looked in the wrong folder. Wow, you have a lot of trade autographs.

Back