Racing Walmart Blaster Box Break Results!

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
2006 Press Pass Eclipse Racing

***Blaster contains 5 packs of 06 eclipse, and a guaranteed Bonus Race Used Tire Card "Burnouts" There are 4 cards per pack, and it was $24.97 CAD per box.

Pack 1

#6 Ryan Newman base
#48 Brian Vickers base
#37 Dale Jarret base
#RC 14/27 "Racing Champions" Mark Martin insert

Pack 2

#76 Carl Edwards base
#27 Terry Labonte base
#49 Kyle Petty Base
#SU 11/12 "Supernova" Mark Martin insert

Pack 3

#64 Carl Edwards base
#53 Dale Jarrett base
#38 Kyle Busch base
#RC 25/27 "Racing Champions" David Green" insert

Pack 4

#90 Dale Earnhardt Jr. checklist
#33 JJ Yeley base (rookie)??
#70 Tony Stewart base
#SM 8/18 "Skidmarks" Mark Martin race used tire card

Pack 5

#51 Joe Nemechek base
#11 Jamie McMurray base
#78 Tont Stewart base
Press Pass Autograph David Green :eek:

Bonus Memorabilia Card

#HT 4/18 Burnouts" Kevin Harvick race used tire card #167/900

Not the greatest driver pulled, but to pull an auto from a 5 pack blaster box at a pull rate of 1:96 packs was pretty sweet.

scan0002.jpg

Walmart Random Racing Packs Blaster Box!!

Also, I purchased another Walmart blaster box of 8 random racing packs from various years for $13.92 CAD. Didn't pull anything of significance other than some parallel cards, and some real cool inserts. Not a bad price if you want to bust some older racing packs. Less than $2 per pack. Here are the assortment of packs from the box. 1 pack of each of the following:

2003 Press Pass VIP
2003 Press Pass Stealth
2003 Press pass Eclipse
2003 Press Pass Optima
2003 Wheels High Gear
2003 Press Pass Premium
2004 Wheels High Gear
2005 Preass pass Optima

Wow that was a very nice blaster break! Ive pulled a Harvick auto and a Kurt Busch tire from them before, but they sure werent in the same box. NICE!

coltstopps said:
Wow that was a very nice blaster break! Ive pulled a Harvick auto and a Kurt Busch tire from them before, but they sure werent in the same box. NICE!

Funny thing was it was the last one they had. :)

Leafsfan1967 said:
Funny thing was it was the last one they had. :)

Ahhh so the next time I go to walmart Ill have to take the box from the very back of the shelve. Uh oh that would probably qualify me as a box searcher - better not. LOL!

I never do well with retail boxes the best card I ever pulled from Wal-Mart was a 2007 Eclipse carcover of Jeff Gordon..... Not a bad card, but I've bought a TON of retail from Wal-Mart and Target.... Sometimes I think its a problem, but I don't have a problem.... Maybe I'm a Cardaholic? Or just a card freak.... lol

Back