Football Vince Young set to be released

Ground Support said:
Watch Andy Reid or some offensived minded guru turns him into a star again and makes Jeff Fisher look like a complete tool.

I agree someone could take VY and sure they will. He has great talent and sometimes guys don't mesh. His so called ******* attmept and the temper tantrums just did not wash with coach. A release sometimes can set a guy straight with no reflection on the coach.

Look at Cris Carter with the Eagles(going way back but the quickest that comes to mind). Released due to being a thug and turned into an all time great.

The Texans should dump Dan Orlovsky as a back-up and grab the home town kid Vince Young

would be pretty damn funny to have

Mario Williams
Matt Leinart
Vince Young

all on the same team after everyone thought the Texans made such a crappy decision with their #1 pick that year LOL

nuhuskers24 said:
al davis is probalby getting excited of this release.

I did not think of that. If I was Al I wold swipe him up in a minute. He will be a starter somewhere next year that is for sure. I would want him over Grads or Campbell

wheeler281 said:
I agree someone could take VY and sure they will. He has great talent and sometimes guys don't mesh. His so called ******* attmept and the temper tantrums just did not wash with coach. A release sometimes can set a guy straight with no reflection on the coach.

Look at Cris Carter with the Eagles(going way back but the quickest that comes to mind). Released due to being a thug and turned into an all time great.

Dont forget he was also a **** addict in Philly. VY has run out of 2nd chances so he better wise up and stick with a team before becoming the next J.Russell...........

Like mike was saying funny how everyone had those top 5 for the 06 draft yet only Cutler, Bush,and Williams are starters.

Back