Upper Deck replacement mail. Not sure how I feel about it

ar1888

Bench Warmer
I pulled a Donald Brown 2 color Sp Authentic patch with some chipping on it. I was told I could trade card for card. They sent me these instead. They said my card did not meet replacement standards. If it didnt meet the standards, I wish they would have just sent it back. I made it clear I wanted a Donald Brown for Donald Brown.
scan0002-7.jpg

2009 Spx winning materials 3 color patch 21/99
scan0003-11.jpg

2006 Rookie debut Reggie Wayne/Sinorice Moss Dual auto
scan0001-10.jpg

Stephen McGee Sp Authentic patch. I love this patch, but think I would rather have my Donald Brown patch back.

You would be surprised. That Mcgee could probably fetch 25-30 on ebay, and the average 2 color Brown is going for 30-35. I think you did alright. You might not be happy with it, but you could make it work.

You would be surprised. That Mcgee could probably fetch 25-30 on ebay, and the average 2 color Brown is going for 30-35. I think you did alright. You might not be happy with it, but you could make it work.

The McGee patch looks even better in person then on the scan. I just dont know If I want to go through all the trouble of putting it up in EBay. I hate dealing with that crap. I just hate getting a card numbered 999, for a card numbered 499. if they would have sent a Browb Sp back with these cards I would be dancing a Irish jig.

I bet that Manning swatch is really a Leinart one.

Good thing on the dual is that Miami has some fans so I think you came out ahead CV wise, but I would rather just have the Brown.

I bet that Manning swatch is really a Leinart one.

Good thing on the dual is that Miami has some fans so I think you came out ahead CV wise, but I would rather just have the Brown.

Check out their home game crowds, then get back to me on Miami football fans. Kthxbye :run:

Back