UPDATED LIST - with PICS

vandychris

Bench Warmer
I just went through and updated my page - CLICK HERE. Here are the rest of what I have left that's not on page yet.

The 2 Lettermen autos say NFT, but I might consider trading them for the right things, but they'll be hard to get.

The Ted Ginn, Jr. stuff says NFT, but again, I might consider trading for the right things, but definitely harder to get.

The AJ Hawk Dual GU Rookie Threads isn't marked, but it is NFT.

Only interested in trading for:
Vince Young
Jay Cutler
LenDale White
Ted Ginn, Jr.
Reggie Bush
AJ Hawk
Dale Murphy
David Price

triplethreads_gu.jpg

sterlingrookies1-1.jpg

bowmanothers1-1.jpg

4sp_rookie_threads_auto-1.jpg

3sp_rookie_threads_gu-1.jpg

sterlingvets2.jpg

fordfanaw - They're not listed yet, but looking at 2006 Triple Threads: There's a Moss/ E. James/ C. Portis that's $40, and a Roethlisberger/ Moss/ Pennington that's $50. Those are Red /36, this is Sepia /27, and the Pennington patch is 2-color, so I'd be looking for around $40 - $45 in trade. I think that would be fair.

BearsFan51 - Want to trade this time? I replied to you about the Olsen once already and never heard back. How often do you trade on here?

yourmyboyblue - I'd rather trade, so tradewise I'd like $40-$45 trade out of the triple gu and $15 trade for the Thomas auto jsy. Thanks.

got some really nice expensive stuff of the guys u collect also got these lettermen blacks #ed/25 im selling for $30 each or both for $55

DwayneJarrettLettermanBlackAuto-E-2.jpg

DwayneJarrettAutoLetter-A-21-25.jpg

LMK what you have for some of the guys I collect. Maybe not too expensive though, I'm supporting a 6-year old's new addiction to cards now as well as my own!! Getting a lot of help with that from the guys around here too though. Almost everyone has been great with him so far. But yeah , LMK on my players and hopefully we can work something out. Those Lettermen are sweet man. Tempting....

Back