Ugh, thanks for trying Panini.

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
I requested a replacement for a 2010 National Treasures Dexter McCluster RPA /99, and this is what they sent me. I was really excited to get this card because he is a future HOFer, but when I got it today, I found it was bent in half. It's hard to see from the picture, but there is a huge crease from the upper left corner of the jersey swatch to the lower right corner of the swatch. My excitement soon went away....

treasures.jpg

I'm hoping they can replace the Martin with another Martin, and if they can't, I want a card worth more than the McCluster, not less. I spoke with the lady on the phone, and she said "Ugh, can you believe that happens? We even pack that by hand to make sure it goes out nice." I could tell once I pulled the card out of the mailer, it seemed curved. Fuck Panini, now I have to wait another 5 months probably for them to do something.

Shame. Martin doesn't have a ton of nice stuff like that for what he accomplished in the game. Hopefully they can get you another and throw something in for your trouble.

Theresa told me to send it back directly to her, and I will be "taken care of." Apparently she is in charge of the customer service department. They better not mess up again.

This would be nice to have back now. They had the card remade in October, and were just waiting to have it serial numbered again. Still nothing. Fuck you Panini.

Back