UFC 106 tomorrow night...Great Card

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Undercard

George Sotiropoulos vs Jason Dent (havent heard of George, Dent was on TUF)
Caol Uno vs Fabricio Camoes (Uno is a long time fighter, havent heard of Camoes)
Brock Larson vs Brian Foster (havent heard of either)
Kendall Grove vs Jake Rosholt (Grove is usually fun to watch, not a big fan though)
Ben Saunders vs Marcus Davis (:think: names dont ring a bell)

Main Card

Amir Sadollah vs Phil Baroni (though Sadollah had more fights)
Luiz Cane vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (never heard of Cane, Nogueira is old)
Paulo Thiago vs Jacob Volkmann (Thiago is a famaliar name, as is Volkmann for some reason)
Josh Koscheck vs Anthony Johnson (hate Kos, but he puts on some good fights)
Tito Ortiz vs Forrest Griffin (battle of the bitches...hopefully its not run Forrest run :doh: like his fight with Silva :doh:)

this was also suppose to include Brock, but yeah, still havent seen an 'official' word on what his deal is...

i hope Forrest just beats down Tito for 2 full rounds, and then about halfway through the 3rd, makes him tap...

i really liked forrest until his last loss where he turned into a little bitch and ran out of the ring...i think he took a dive, i know Anderson Silva is a complete badass, but no way he was hurt enough to call it quits and still be able to run out like that at the end

Undercard

George Sotiropoulos vs Jason Dent (havent heard of George, Dent was on TUF)
Caol Uno vs Fabricio Camoes (Uno is a long time fighter, havent heard of Camoes)
Brock Larson vs Brian Foster (havent heard of either)
Kendall Grove vs Jake Rosholt (Grove is usually fun to watch, not a big fan though)
Ben Saunders vs Marcus Davis = Irish Hand Gernade (:think: names dont ring a bell)

Main Card

Amir Sadollah vs Phil Baroni (though Sadollah had more fights)
Luiz Cane vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (never heard of Cane, Nogueira is old)
Paulo Thiago vs Jacob Volkmann (Thiago is a famaliar name, as is Volkmann for some reason)
Josh Koscheck vs Anthony Johnson RUMBLE :dance: (hate Kos, but he puts on some good fights)
Tito Ortiz vs Forrest Griffin (battle of the bitches...hopefully its not run Forrest run :doh: like his fight with Silva :doh:)

this was also suppose to include Brock, but yeah, still havent seen an 'official' word on what his deal is...

i hope Forrest just beats down Tito for 2 full rounds, and then about halfway through the 3rd, makes him tap...

i really liked forrest until his last loss where he turned into a little bitch and ran out of the ring...i think he took a dive, i know Anderson Silva is a complete badass, but no way he was hurt enough to call it quits and still be able to run out like that at the end

I helped a little :whistle:

love forrest griffin

the word on brock lesnar is he's had surgery for an infection in his intestinal track. so whatever it was, it was BADDDD

This is why Griffin took off running after the Silva fight

I'm excited to see this PPV. 104 & 105 was kinda weak. Wanted to see Rothwell beat Velasquez, and Shogun got robbed. This one I want to see Koscheck get KTFO by Rumble, and for Tito to get his ass kicked.

Back