Hockey UD Series 1 Eberle Canvas Auto hit!

I'd sell it now, while someone is probably looking for it to surface. Not a fan of grading a card like this. They are so rare I doubt the grade would make much difference in the price. Just like the guys who get 1/1 graded. I mean what's the point? That is the only copy in existance, it doesn't matter what the grade is on it. There are no others.

I'd grade it it to have it slabbed if I was keeping it, maybe? Why don't you give our member ISA Grading a shot? They aren't as well known as BGS, or PSA yet, but their slabs look pretty nice to me, and they are very reasonable price wise. Just a thought before you go out, and spend a ton of money having it graded.

I think getting it out there while the product is hot, and new is your best bet. If it doesn't sell for what you want for it, then have it graded later. Just my .02 cents worth.

That's pretty cool! Thanks for posting the scan. What is the other site that is hockey oriented? I'd like to know as well. Msg me please!

Well I've been checking the Population Report at Beckett. com a few times a day for the past week and its finally graded and on its way back to me. It got a 9.5 overall and a 10 on the auto! Population Report says its the only one graded so far.

Back