UD buy backs x's 3

Krusin

retired hippie
3 boxes to show now, have a 5 box inner inbound later in the week.

Base -

Hits -

UD didn't provide a certificate for the non-auto's so really noway of proving they are a buyback???

I love this one, nice crisp auto on a clear area of the card & a nice pic of Mario plus it's a 1/1 :dance:

numbered base and buyback auto or tossed in older card not added to boxes i think . Some really nice stuff though .

Nice Mario, not really my kind of product but to each their own. After the whole Vault thing with ITG one doesn't know if they actually bought back all the cards off the market or if many were left overs from CS for redemptions/replacements, which is annoying to me but I'm not everyone. IMHO the buyback stuff is like buying Lottery Tickets, if you hit that Crosby Cup RPA you are golden but majority of the time you won't get back value of cost of the box (but that is becoming pretty much standard with all the products too).

Nice Mario, not really my kind of product but to each their own. After the whole Vault thing with ITG one doesn't know if they actually bought back all the cards off the market or if many were left overs from CS for redemptions/replacements, which is annoying to me but I'm not everyone. IMHO the buyback stuff is like buying Lottery Tickets, if you hit that Crosby Cup RPA you are golden but majority of the time you won't get back value of cost of the box (but that is becoming pretty much standard with all the products too).
I can say right now ROI on buy back is pretty good. Only down side is if you get a jersey card or a few of the cards they held back or players took yrs to sign.

I can say right now ROI on buy back is pretty good. Only down side is if you get a jersey card or a few of the cards they held back or players took yrs to sign.

Hadn't really looked to see what they were going for. Just saw one pack that had an older insert (not AU or GU) that had a high BV of 40 (spx Holo something I think) as last one had sold at like 30, which is pretty rough if that is the "hit" of the two card pack.

Back