Two more days until UD Artifacts ...

I'll watch you guys open it. I'm going to not buy any UD boxes this year.

I may say that this year since Sweet Spot is my favorite product and I heard rumors they were doing away with it. I will buy singles though, but UD is starting to annoy me especially after they dumped Reflections, another personal favorite.

It does seem to me that UD and their competitors have a similar line of reasoning. Find a winner of a product and then cancel it. :doh:

Artifacts looks interesting. I think for the money it will be an average break. You get a decent amount of hits in a box, the jerseys are at least number lower on average than many similar releases. The card design is alright. Not great. And given that it's UD it'll likely book 20-25% higher than it should. I see it as a one box and done type of product. There's nothing memorable about it to make me want to do a set or chase anything from it.

The lineup in Donruss Classics and Donruss Threads looks more appealing and they are coming soon too.

I may say that this year since Sweet Spot is my favorite product and I heard rumors they were doing away with it. I will buy singles though, but UD is starting to annoy me especially after they dumped Reflections, another personal favorite.

Reflections was awesome!!!! I was sad too!

Back