Twins Base needed.

twins2008nathan

Bench Warmer
For those of you who bust a lot of wax of different products, I'm looking for Twin base cards. The regular common stuff in the products. I'm looking for lots from 2007 and 2008 from a combination of different products. If you can put together Twins lots of 50 or more (the bigger the better) I'll try to make it worth your time. Thanks.

I think I can put together a group of cards. Are you wanting only current players or any player in Twins uniform from 07-08. Also would you be interested in inserts?
lmk Jerry

Jerryjtj said:
I think I can put together a group of cards. Are you wanting only current players or any player in Twins uniform from 07-08. Also would you be interested in inserts?
lmk Jerry

I would like most of them to be current Twins, but all don't have to be. Inserts would be cool. Just looking for a wide assortment of diff players/brands. Not overly picky.

ersportcards said:
Can you trade any of your game used or autos for those cards ?/
LMK
ERSPORTCARDS

Yes, I could depending on what card(s) you are thinking. I'm sure we can work out something fair whether trade or cash. Let me know what you are thinking when you have a chance. For example qty. of Twins and an idea of the variety of products included and what you would like in return.

I have 08 Topps,UD, Heritage,Piece of History,Chrome,Finest,07 Topps, uD. I know I can come up with a 50 card lot of Twins. Would you trade it for a low end game used bat or jersey Dodger card (Garvey/Cey/Lopes/Russell/Hershiser/Gibson/Piazza/Nomo) or Nice Dodger RC-Kershaw/Kemp/Martin/Loney/Billingsley/Dewitt/, or DOdger insert Koufax/Drysdale/J. Robinson/Snider/Campanella or DOdger vintage.
PLMK
Walt

Dodgerfan74 said:
I have 08 Topps,UD, Heritage,Piece of History,Chrome,Finest,07 Topps, uD. I know I can come up with a 50 card lot of Twins. Would you trade it for a low end game used bat or jersey Dodger card (Garvey/Cey/Lopes/Russell/Hershiser/Gibson/Piazza/Nomo) or Nice Dodger RC-Kershaw/Kemp/Martin/Loney/Billingsley/Dewitt/, or DOdger insert Koufax/Drysdale/J. Robinson/Snider/Campanella or DOdger vintage.
PLMK
Walt

Not sure if I have any of what you are looking for above. Check my bucket and see if there's anything else in there you could do it for or what you'd want in cash if you see nothing.

Twins

twins2008nathan said:
For those of you who bust a lot of wax of different products, I'm looking for Twin base cards. The regular common stuff in the products. I'm looking for lots from 2007 and 2008 from a combination of different products. If you can put together Twins lots of 50 or more (the bigger the better) I'll try to make it worth your time. Thanks.
Have these lmk if you want them
07 Finest refractor Joe Mauer
07 SP Authentic Santana/Morneau/Mauer/Nathan
07 Bowmans best Joe Mauer (2)
08 UD Piece of History Mauer/Morneau
08 Allen & Ginter Cuddyer/Nathan
08 SP Legendary Cuts Morneau/Mauer
08 SPX Morneau
07 Co-Signers Liriano

hammocks13 said:
Have these lmk if you want them
07 Finest refractor Joe Mauer