Tuukka Rask Gold FT

I've moved this out of the high-end forum. Even if the BV was still $50, the multiplier is clearly only 1.5x (via the beckett scan) making it a $75 card tops, though I'm inclined to believe $45. Regardless, the owner can ask for whatever they want, but I'm just moving the thread to the appropriate place.

That's fair enough. As I said before, when I posted this, it was $50 with a multiplier of 3. I think I'm inclined to hang onto it for now at this point, unless I get a deal I really, really like.

The card books for $50 ..according to the On Line Beckett which has more accurate Book Values than the magazine and the majority of traders spend the measly $6 a month to have a subscription which gives them access to all the cards (in the millions) where as the beckett magazine is not up to date and usually only has the BVs for the newest issues

I would like to work a trade with you

please pm me if interested

At lease if nothing else, I definately spurred some interest in your card..

as far as the online beckett, I agree its more accurate, but I would think the newest Beckett, not even in the news stands yet should be a decent guage.
I guess the online area changes a lot, cause I actually had a person on another board look it up and told me I was accurate.

Lastly, I agree that a card is worth what someone will offer. With that in mind, thesnake87 offered between 80-$150.. I would jump right on that trade offer... I trade only by the Beckett unless its a really rare card. This is a nice card, but it hardly is rare. Sorry this caused all the crap for you on this post and I hope you do well with the card.

I didn't offer the $80-150 haha I just guessed someone would pay that much for it. I can see your confusion so don't worry about it.

Hey no worries at all on this. I'm not too huge on BV to begin with, but in the end, the card has gone in a deal on another site. In all honesty, I appreciate the discussion about the card and value because, quite frankly, this is the most discussion I've seen on these boards in a very long time.

Hopefully, we can all make deals in the future. Thanks for your time, all.

thesnake: I'll get back to you on our other deal tomorrow.

-Tyson

Back