Troy Glaus

Glaus cards

I have some inserts Plus a LOT of Base cards But I need to look for it , Iff you can used then all I can start looking , I can used in trade all the Pujols , Jeter , Beltran, Delgado,Ivan Rodriguez, Alex Rios cards you can found. PLMK
Thanks
ERSPORTCARDS

mypens66 said:
Uh, yeah, that's why I made the post. What do you have?

ersportcards said:
I have some inserts Plus a LOT of Base cards But I need to look for it , Iff you can used then all I can start looking , I can used in trade all the Pujols , Jeter , Beltran, Delgado,Ivan Rodriguez, Alex Rios cards you can found. PLMK
Thanks
ERSPORTCARDS
I have over 300 of his cards. Plus I really can't understand what you are saying.

Friend I found this inserts; 2001 Upper Deck HomeRun Explosion Troy Glaus #HR6 - 2001 Upper Deck Midseason Superstar Summit Troy Glaus #MS12 - ALSO have this 2004 PlayOff Prime Cuts Signature #15 (#20/25) But for this card I need something that Book the same . Also have a lot of base cards to look iff you whan me to look. I can trade you the base for base from Pujols, Ripken , Jeter, Beltran, Delgado, Pudge, Pagan or any PuertoRican PLMK ASAP. Thanks
ERSPORTCARDS

ersportcards said:
Friend I found this inserts; 2001 Upper Deck HomeRun Explosion Troy Glaus #HR6 - 2001 Upper Deck Midseason Superstar Summit Troy Glaus #MS12 - ALSO have this 2004 PlayOff Prime Cuts Signature #15 (#20/25) But for this card I need something that Book the same . Also have a lot of base cards to look iff you whan me to look. I can trade you the base for base from Pujols, Ripken , Jeter, Beltran, Delgado, Pudge, Pagan or any PuertoRican PLMK ASAP. Thanks
ERSPORTCARDS
not really fair trading glaus for those guys as they are better than glaus. i'm looking to buy these. how much?

are you still int'd in these?
Troy Glaus 2002 Donruss Dominators DM9***
Troy Glaus 2002 UD Vintage Nite Gamers NG9***
Troy Glaus 2003 Stadium Club #88 GOLD parallel
Troy Glaus 2002 Leaf R&S Stat. Standouts SS44***

Jimi

Back