trip to the card shop today

kordell2000 said:
Ok, I need the Booty Certified (the one with writing on the ball piece) The Ronnie Brown 4 color and the 2 Mendenhall's. I will give you the Brady and the Wolfe for them.

which mendenhalls?

kordell2000 said:
I only saw 2. A Gridiron Kings dual jersey and an auto

they are both autos the gridiron books 120 and the certified books 50. I'm not to interested in the wolfe all that much. just thought it might be around the same as the booty. on the mendenhalls gu, they should be a rc's and stars patch, icons, leaf certified ff, beam team retail.

MADDMAXX714 said:
they are both autos the gridiron books 120 and the certified books 50. I'm not to interested in the wolfe all that much. just thought it might be around the same as the booty. on the mendenhalls gu, they should be a rc's and stars patch, icons, leaf certified ff, beam team retail.
Ok, how about the Brady for the Booty Certified Mirror Red (the one with the printing on the ball)

check my bucket for any of these and also interested in any vikings base/inserts from 08
triple jersey Gold "L FITZ" Larry Fitzgerald s/n 1/6
auto/triple patch 6 color Brian Brohm s/n 80/89
Letter/auto "N" Barry Sanders s/n 4/5

fuser said:
check my bucket for any of these and also interested in any vikings base/inserts from 08
triple jersey Gold "L FITZ" Larry Fitzgerald s/n 1/6
auto/triple patch 6 color Brian Brohm s/n 80/89
Letter/auto "N" Barry Sanders s/n 4/5
didn't see anything I could use for any of those cards, but I do need the Ryan Clady auto. Please check my tradelist for something comparable to the Clady.

anferneepenny said:
What about those 2 cowboys inserts you pulled how much you need for em?
I have them put back for you, but I already shipped your other cards and I have 4 more boxes coming in this week so I'll see what I get from them and then I'll let you know what I pull.

Back