trip to the card shop today

I might know a friend needing the Hawkins Contenders RC auto but I am interested in the Hightower Contenders. You might want to consider contacting UD about the bad box and see if they can give you either 2 new autos or a new box. Save the UPC code either way.

Lon

ljmaya said:
I might know a friend needing the Hawkins Contenders RC auto but I am interested in the Hightower Contenders. You might want to consider contacting UD about the bad box and see if they can give you either 2 new autos or a new box. Save the UPC code either way.

Lon
There are supposed to be 3 autos per box so I was shorted 8 autos. I just got done writing a long letter to Upper Deck. Hopefully they will take care of me. Another guy bought a box from the same case and got 0 autos from it.

well I gave 40 on the brown before beckett value was out on it. I could go 30 on it. I also checked opg and the brady only books at 25. lmk if you change your mind or you can check my bucket

MADDMAXX714 said:
well I gave 40 on the brown before beckett value was out on it. I could go 30 on it. I also checked opg and the brady only books at 25. lmk if you change your mind or you can check my bucket
I need the Booty Mirror Red. What can I add to get the Booty and the Brown?

MADDMAXX714 said:
would you be interested in any of these Patriots?
06 Press Pass Silver Chad Jackson auto s/n 076/200
06 Finest Black Refractor Deion Branch s/n 30/99
06 Prestige Laurence Maroney rc
08 Finest Refractor Laurence Maroney s/n 93/99

kordell2000 said:
would you be interested in any of these Patriots?
06 Press Pass Silver Chad Jackson auto s/n 076/200
06 Finest Black Refractor Deion Branch s/n 30/99
06 Prestige Laurence Maroney rc
08 Finest Refractor Laurence Maroney s/n 93/99

not really. I'm cutting back on who and what I collect. whats the bv on the garrett wolfe spx auto?

MADDMAXX714 said:
didn't think ol wolfe book that much. I didn't see much else I am interested in. you didn't like any of the steelers or dolphins I have?
Ok, I need the Booty Certified (the one with writing on the ball piece) The Ronnie Brown 4 color and the 2 Mendenhall's. I will give you the Brady and the Wolfe for them.

Back