Trading my PC....Tons of Sick autos for trade

jaytucc

Bench Warmer
Everything i have FT (minus rc's and base) is pictured on the front page of my bucket......This includes all of my HOF pc, non hof pc, highend, mid-end, lowend, etc......

I am looking to make a few moves as i have hit a dryspell lately........depending what i like i could possible go in your favor.....

Check it out and let me know what you like.....maybe we can get something done

Bucket is in my sig

TRADE ALERT !!!!!! I NEED THIS FOR MY PC SET OF ULTIMATE

maycards_0005.jpg

WHAT U LOOKING FOR IN RETURN ?

CISCOKID23 said:
TRADE ALERT !!!!!! I NEED THIS FOR MY PC SET OF ULTIMATE

maycards_0005.jpg

WHAT U LOOKING FOR IN RETURN ?

id only need another HOF patch in return....whatcha got foe me.....didnt see any in your bucket

I could use these, check my bucket for them. Thanks.

Bart Starr Performers jersey
Starr/Gregg/Nitschke triple jersey
Sandberg Sterling GU/auto
Bob Gibson auto

mamunrud said:
I could use these, check my bucket for them. Thanks.

Bart Starr Performers jersey
Starr/Gregg/Nitschke triple jersey
Sandberg Sterling GU/auto
Bob Gibson auto

i really like your earl campbell, steve young and stan musial autos......can we do anything for 1 or more of those

jaytucc said:
i really like your earl campbell, steve young and stan musial autos......can we do anything for 1 or more of those

--------

I'll have to get back to you later this weekend as I'm going out of town early Saturday morning.

jaytucc said:

------------

I still have the Earl Campbell patch auto available, it books at 80. What's the bv of the ones that I liked? LMK what we can do with the Campbell for some of yours that I liked. Thanks.

the triple books 40.....the starr regular is believe is 25 or 30 and the sandberg i believe is 80......the gibson was moved a few days ago.....

im def willing to talk something out here.....lmk whats fair to you

jaytucc said:
the triple books 40.....the starr regular is believe is 25 or 30 and the sandberg i believe is 80......the gibson was moved a few days ago.....

im def willing to talk something out here.....lmk whats fair to you

----------

i'd do the Earl Campell straight up for the Sandberg, looks like an even trade. i've done a little updating of the bucket so could you check again and see if you could find something in the same range for the triple gu and the Starr? LMK

Back