Trading For Commons

NDguy

Bench Warmer
Hello,
I am trading football game used and autos for large lots of junk commons/insets/rookies of the Minnesota Vikings. Let me know a total number you have and what you like. I just ask that the years be from 98-present. Thanks!

NDguy said:
Hello,
I am trading football game used and autos for large lots of junk commons/insets/rookies of the Minnesota Vikings. Let me know a total number you have and what you like. I just ask that the years be from 98-present. Thanks!

How many would you need for the 2 Brandon Jackson GU

for fastest replay e mail me at [email protected]

Thanks Jim

Vikesrule said:
I have easily a couple hundred and can throw in auto/gu too. What would I need to do to get the Cris Carter Hoggs auto?
I am currently not looking for game used and autos. If I am it is of the big stars (Peterson,Favre,Rice,Allen). Also for the Carter I would need more than a few hundred. Thanks tho!

NDguy said:
Hello,

If you e mailed me I did not get it are you still interested in viking cards

Jim

I'll get a count and get back to you asap. Would be interested in any of these:

Chase Coffman Jsy/Auto
Both Brandon Jacksons.

How many would you need in return for each of those appx.? I also have an AP jsy, and some nicer vikes rookies.

-Brad

Back