Topps Bat Knob Cards

They're also bringing back the tv cards and having the players as anime. Smart idea trying to expand demographics of the hobby.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 192441.png

The set features 15 of MLB’s top veterans, rookies, and prospects. It’s a great mix with Elly De La Cruz, Shohei Ohtani, Mike Trout, Aaron Judge, Druw Jones, Jackson Holliday, Henry Davis, Mookie Betts, Marcelo Mayer, Corbin Carroll, Ronald Acuña Jr., Jackson Chourio, Masatake Yoshida, Julio Rodriguez, and Jasson Dominguez represented in the Japanese-style designs.

Kerr calls it a “loaded set.” The anime cards are inserted into the product as case hits. Along with the base version short prints, each player has numbered cards — gold out to /50, orange out of /25, red out of /5, and a 1-of-1 Superfractor.

“I’ve always liked the classic ’55 Bowman TV design. It’s iconic,” Kerr said. “A close friend of mine is a huge One Piece fan, so I started getting into the series. What drew me in immediately was that one of the characters shared the same name as me, and Micah voiced him.”

Cool insert set to chase, but I'm sure the cost would be extensive. Early ebay ones $300 +

They're also bringing back the tv cards and having the players as anime. Smart idea trying to expand demographics of the hobby.

View attachment 18583

The set features 15 of MLB’s top veterans, rookies, and prospects. It’s a great mix with Elly De La Cruz, Shohei Ohtani, Mike Trout, Aaron Judge, Druw Jones, Jackson Holliday, Henry Davis, Mookie Betts, Marcelo Mayer, Corbin Carroll, Ronald Acuña Jr., Jackson Chourio, Masatake Yoshida, Julio Rodriguez, and Jasson Dominguez represented in the Japanese-style designs.

Kerr calls it a “loaded set.” The anime cards are inserted into the product as case hits. Along with the base version short prints, each player has numbered cards — gold out to /50, orange out of /25, red out of /5, and a 1-of-1 Superfractor.

“I’ve always liked the classic ’55 Bowman TV design. It’s iconic,” Kerr said. “A close friend of mine is a huge One Piece fan, so I started getting into the series. What drew me in immediately was that one of the characters shared the same name as me, and Micah voiced him.”

Cool insert set to chase, but I'm sure the cost would be extensive. Early ebay ones $300 +
Just got one of these anime cards in my box…

IMG_6741.jpeg

Those are super cool, both the bat knobs and the TV cards! Love it!!

Back