Tony Stewart Animated Banner (My 1st NASCAR Banner!!)

Stang81

Bench Warmer
I made this for Steelers#1Fan....:)

Just wanted to share it with everyone since I think it came out very well.

Please let me know what you think (I have worked on it for a total of nearly 8 hours or so).

It is 100% from scratch, no PSD files were used...:D

Stewart-Banner1-1.gif

Hope you like it Marc!!

Thanks
Mike

Nice banner of smoke. You should do one with a smoke effect, that would be awesome.

Kutzy, I am getting to that. Sorry it is taking long (the wait will be well worth it....:) )

I didn't know his nickname was SMOKE, but I seen a poster with that so I thought it might have been.

I actually have some smoke that I was going to include on it, I was just anxious to get it unveiled since it took a while LOL.

If anybody would like another NASCAR Banner similar to the Stewart I am sure I can come up with something.

I got that Stewart Auto from a Door Mat LOL.

Thanks
Mike

Not to interested in the smoke thing. I dont hear him called that too much.

I just made this Banner. (I seem to make alot of AI banners LOL)

IversonBannercopy.jpg

Kutzy, pretty cool Banner you have there. Are you not needing another now or would you like something animated?

LMK

Thanks
Mike

Just fooling around with lightning....:D

I can make something like this, but cooler if anyone would like a Banner with lightning effects...:)

Light-Show.gif

Thanks
Mike

ironripken8 said:
nice stewart bud. dang you worked 8 hours?!

Thanks Jeff...:) !

Nearly 8 hours or so (off and on LOL). Our daughter is almost 2 years old and she likes to play around so I try to make Banners while I am playing with her so it takes a while...:)

Some of the animated Banners take a while, especially trying to come up with a unique idea that I haven't seen anywhere else. And I don't use PSD files for my pics so cleaning them up can be a pain sometimes.

Thank you for the kind comments,
Mike

I would still like to see your idea. Defenitally willing to pay for it.

yeah doing animation can be time consuming... i know how that goes. then if you mess one little thing up sometimes you have to go back and change everything and it is a pain in the butt

ironripken8 said:
yeah doing animation can be time consuming... i know how that goes. then if you mess one little thing up sometimes you have to go back and change everything and it is a pain in the butt

Yeah it can be time consuming.

I have a little system that helps me out a little bit. I do my animation on Image Ready though, I wish I had Ulead Gif Animator 5.0.....:(

I might make an animated tornado later tonight. If it turns out cool I will post it.

Thanks
Mike

Back