To anyone looking to unload quanities of crap gu/autos

I sent them an email.....

I saw your ad for buying GU and Auto cards. Where will these be resold at?
Thanks!!

we sell them to a buyer who takes them in huge quantities.

i believe they use them for card bundles that are sold in retail stores.

:salut:

I'm about 1/3rd finished and I'm out of supplies, but I already have 2.5 rows filled in a 4 row box :cheers::cheers:

How can you possibly have that many GU and autos???

If I matched their offer, would you pull out all the guys I collect for me? (I'm serious).

How can you possibly have that many GU and autos???

If I matched their offer, would you pull out all the guys I collect for me? (I'm serious).

My bro used to open a ton of stuff and so did I, and he gave me all his stuff when he stopped. It's not many autos, mostly GU stuff.

And yeah I'd give you the ones you want, but I looked through all the stuff and didn't see many of players who people collect on here. I took out a couple cards for people here already.

And I probably exagerrated with the 1/3 thing anyway.

Dont you have them in sleeves and some in toploaders now?

most of my autos are in toploaders, my game used are mostly in slide box cases...im at 133 to send in so far...like i was saying, i should come close to 200 and ill be shipping out on monday, hopefully it doesnt take them forever to cut a check and mail it out, as there will be about 4 weeks from when they get them until i leave for nattys...

most of my autos are in toploaders, my game used are mostly in slide box cases...im at 133 to send in so far...like i was saying, i should come close to 200 and ill be shipping out on monday, hopefully it doesnt take them forever to cut a check and mail it out, as there will be about 4 weeks from when they get them until i leave for nattys...

Yeah, I don't have any slide box cases left :(
The ad says you should get your money sent (via paypal or other method) within 3 business days of them receiving it.

Back