Football Time to send the Lombardi Trophy to Minnesota- Favre is a Viking.

wheeler281 said:
Come on Hiend you have the biggest drama queen in sports today in your sig as card of the week;) I mean I couldn't help but notice for it is the size of a billboard lol

I can make it a bit bigger if you'd like:hater: :D

Hockey cards- For you to say that Hutchinson is the best player on that team is crazy. You're basically saying that AP has no talent if Hutchinson isn't there.

Ground Support- Single-handedly?? You are loony.

It has been well documented that his shoulder was injured last season. The Jets coaching staff could have pulled him from the starting line-up.

HiEnd- Drama Queen?? wheeler is right, Tina Duncan is Drama Queen and the biggest b*tch I ever met. You better stick to basketball subjects.

As for INT's, I'm sure he will throw his fair share this season. Most of them do. that doesn't make them bad QB's.

TKCards said:
Hockey cards- For you to say that Hutchinson is the best player on that team is crazy. You're basically saying that AP has no talent if Hutchinson isn't there.

Ground Support- Single-handedly?? You are loony.

It has been well documented that his shoulder was injured last season. The Jets coaching staff could have pulled him from the starting line-up.

HiEnd- Drama Queen?? wheeler is right, Tina Duncan is Drama Queen and the biggest b*tch I ever met. You better stick to basketball subjects.

As for INT's, I'm sure he will throw his fair share this season. Most of them do. that doesn't make them bad QB's.

Silly rabbit, you've got no idea what you're talking about. I couldn't give a rats ace about Duncan,so trying to throw insults my way about him are as useless,as well you.

Favre is an attention seeking *****,always has been,always will be. If the spotlight is not on him,then he'll find a way to make sure it is.

So keep thinking you know what you're talking about, we can all use a good laugh up here every now & then,thanks!

You judge him by what you see. If you ever have the chance to meet him and talk with him, as I have done, you might have a different opinion. I do know what I'm talking about, because to me, my opinion is the only one that matters, so, say what you wish. I have followed him since day 1 and always will. For a long time, I never liked the Vikings, but now I will root for him there, but I'll always be a Packer backer at heart.

You're more than entitled to your opinion on him,hell we all are.

As many big plays as he's made,he's made just as many horrible plays,and it's a question of which one the Vikes get when it matters

Yes, that is true. I'm sure they will get the wrong Brett on occasion. We will have to see how often. It is however very unusual to see a player leading most of the good and bad categories at the same time.

Well MR FAVRE could take the blinders off. Of course he's going to have a biased view,fan is short for fanatic. I was the same way with Jim Kelly and Patrick Ewing,but I had no problem stepping back and seeing and recognizing their faults.

To each their own. For every great play like Favre made that Monday night a few years back vs Denver in OT,there's an INT in the the NFC title game against the Giants

I made decent arguments as to why Hutchinson is the best player on that team... never said AP had no talent.. just that without the best RUn Blocker in the NFL he would get less yards... which is a no brainer.

HiEnd- I do agree with you. Brett has his faults without question. I don't remember how many times I yelled at the screen for a bumbling play he made. He is in no way perfect. I just feel that when the odds makers in Vegas post their odds for teams making the Super Bowl, I think Minnesota's stock went up when that announcement was made yesterday.

Hockey cards- With so many players having different specific duties on the field, I don't know how anyone can say that any one player is the best on the team.

Back