Football Time to send the Lombardi Trophy to Minnesota- Favre is a Viking.

TKCards

Bench Warmer
Chris Mortensen has reported that Brett Favre has signed a 1 Year- 12 million dollar deal with the Vikings. His physical will be later today.

I guess those rumors of Favre being in camp for the third preseason game weren't exactly rumors.

So annoying, I laughed at this piece from ESPN:

"Favre, a longtime star in Green Bay, came out of retirement last season to play for the Jets. He retired again, only to then entertain the idea of joining the Vikings. Last month, Childress said the quarterback would stay retired."

I mean, really? :rolleyes:

Steve Hutchinson is the best player on that team...without him AP gets half of his yards. But yeah I see Favre throwing picks right and left against a solid D like the Bears they have to play twice... Sage will be the starter by week 8.

If you think that Brett Favre is going to help the vikes, then you obviously didn't see how he single handedly blew a 3 game lead for the Jets last year.

I mean he was just throw throwing the ball up in the air and praying.

I mean his Jets Teammates hated his arse for it.

Lol about the Steve Hutchinson comment... hes a pretty good parking attendant considering hes a 6 time pro bowler, considered " Hutchinson is widely regarded as the best offensive guard in NFL history" <fox sports>, when Shaun Alexander Ran to his left side behind Hutchinson and Jones 85% of the time in his career he posted the best 5 year span in a row than any other RB in the NFC in the last Decade and only behind LT for the whole NFL...then when the Hawks Franchised Tagged Hutchinson at 47 million dollars thinking no one would out pay that amount the Vikings were quick to come in and sign him at a whopping 49 MILLION a year making him the highest paid guard in NFL history... comes into Minnesota and wham not only does Peterson break the record for most yards in a game but he even opened holes so big they made Chester Taylor look like an All Pro...and we all saw what happend to Shaun Alexander after Hutchinson left the Seahawks. So yeah your comment about the parking attendant is just another testament that the Offenseive linemen get no Love in the Hobby no matter how good they are.

I cannot wait for the first pick 6 the other way to cost them a game and hope they get on him.

Biggest ****** in the history of sports. Drama queen beyond belief

um.......... the vikings play in a dome...... its not like the freezing cold of New York Winter in there...... If Vikes get homefield advantage for the playoffs.... which will be easier than one would think in that division.... Then they'll be a force to reckon with... even a dead arm favre is better than tarvaris.... and sage is a better backup than clemens was...

HiEnd said:
I cannot wait for the first pick 6 the other way to cost them a game and hope they get on him.

Biggest ****** in the history of sports. Drama queen beyond belief

Come on Hiend you have the biggest drama queen in sports today in your sig as card of the week;) I mean I couldn't help but notice for it is the size of a billboard lol

Back