Tikitomoka's IP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the TJ ford signing yesterday. Not a big line at all, and most of the people that were walking through who asked why there was a line had no idea who tj ford is lol. he was much more pleasant than usual, which was a surprise. i got this card plus an 11x14 of him and jarrett jack signed. i'll post a pic of the 11x14 later today
tito364.jpg

graphed the hawks at their hotel and the pacers at the game saturday. joe johnson was the first to leave and left as the only one on a bus really early and didnt sign. looked like i got the best teague signatures there. nique was strictly one per, but a little more friendly than last year. i ended up getting johnson at the game and had time to get all four pacers out practicing on the floor.
hawks totals:
Jamal Crawford 2/2
Al Horford 1/1
Mike Bibby 1/1
Joe Johnson 1/1
Jeff Teague 2/2
Mike Woodson white filler 1/1
Dominique Wilkins 1/1

Pacers totals:
TJ Ford 1/1
Solomon Jones 1/1
Luther Head 1/1
Brandon Rush 1/1

tito352.jpg

tito354.jpg

tito353.jpg

nice autos!!! looks like T.J. was in a little bit of a rush haha ;). Congrats on getting 'Nique since he's one of the better players in the past 20-25 years I'd say. Even though J-Smoove didn't sign, I'm just glad the Hawks as a whole are a great signing team still.

Ndudi44Ebi said:
nice autos!!! looks like T.J. was in a little bit of a rush haha ;). Congrats on getting 'Nique since he's one of the better players in the past 20-25 years I'd say. Even though J-Smoove didn't sign, I'm just glad the Hawks as a whole are a great signing team still.
you shouldve seen the pacers side, its a wonder all four signed at all. apparently mo evans is their only "tough" player

odd night of graphing with the grizzlies tonight. first, the bus got there a little late so that was more time wasted standing out in the snow and cold. the first one to come out of the hotel was Henry Bibby and he said he wouldnt sign because it would just end up on ebay (someone point me in the direction of the people that would buy henry bibby ip autos LOL). it killed me that some of the players came out in groups because if i didnt have one player's card(s) on the same page as another i had to turn pages before the sig could fully dry (see 09/10 topps darrell arthur), plus the snow was a major inconvenience. when mayo came out he had a shroud-like thing on his head because i guess he was sick. he took the blue sharpie and signed a couple jerseys, then when i asked him to use my paint pen on my basketball he said he couldnt because he was sick? kinda mad about that because i dont think it looks very good at all on the basketball. definitely thinking about taking the sig off and getting someone else on the basketball, but i dont want to have come away without a mayo. another bad thing about it was that haddadi, randolph, damon stoudamire, and thabeet took cabs so we didnt even see them leave. sam young (shocker) didnt sign either.

tito376.jpg

ojmayobasketball006.jpg

you should have told Henry Bibby...ohhh, well, i was just wondering if you could get your son to sign this card for me ;o)

Also...yyyeeeeaaa, who on earth would waste their money on henry bibby autos!

graphed the twolves yesterday. really, really cold out and most of the players were complaining about it lol. for some reason both sasha/alexander/aleksander pavlovic and ryan hollins said they would sign, got on the bus, and never got off lol. kurt rambis was not the most friendly guy in the world, but did 1 per/personalized for the five of us still left when he came out. ellington signed for 4 or 5 people. and, of course we were turned down by everyone's favorite signer - bill laimbeer
Kurt Rambis 1/1 - personalized
Al Jefferson - 1/1, looked like he was one per
Ryan Gomes - 1/1
Jonny Flynn - 5/5
Alando Tucker - 1/1
Corey Brewer - 2/2, 2 per due to the cold
Kevin Love - 3/3
tito377.jpg

tito378.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back