thus far my blasters have been amazing

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
couldnt ask for much better for the first 3 boxes

n2-2.jpg

Evan Lysacek Golden Rainbow (1:24)
Lolo Jones Golden Rainbow
Lindsey Vonn (Tiger Wood's GF NFT, guy who lead me to these said he wants one) Auto
Erin Hamlin Bronze Auto /50
Amy Purdy Bronze Auto /50 (will hit eBay tonight on 24 hour listing, shes a finalist on Dancing with the Stars, the season ends tomorrow)

needless to say, i am doing very well, the Purdy and Vonn are probably worth around $40 each (cash value)

through 11

Gracie Gold Insert (PC)
Ashley Wagner Silver

Rainbow parallels
Kelly Clark
Jazmine Fenlator
Torin Yater Wallace
Seth Wescott
Patrick Deneen

Relics
Kikkan Randall
Charlie White
David Wise
Meryl Davis
Bode Miller Bronze /75
David Wise Silver /50

Autos
Shani Davis Silver /30
Kelly Clark Gold /15

very pleased thus far, and im just over 1/4 of the way through

and at the halfway point (blasters 12-20)

Amy Purdy Silver

Rainbows
Gracie Gold
Brittney Bowe
Lindsay Van
Susan Dunklee
JR Celski

Relics

Steven Holcomb x2 (BOOOO)
Max Aaron (BOOOO)
Ted Ligety 2 Color Silver /50
Meryl Davis GOLD /25 (should sell quite well)

Autos

Lindsey Jacobellis
JR Celski (total Olympic Bust...should have gotten a couple golds, didnt medal)
Bode Miller
Allison Baver Bronze /50

not terrible, but not as good as the opening 1/4

21-30

Gracie Gold Silver
Ashley Wagner Gold

Rainbow
Caydee Denney
Allison Baver
Bryan Fletcher
Seth Wescott

Relics
Max Aaron x2 (BOOOO)
Kikkan Randall
Heather Richardson
Gracie Gold (WOOOO)

Autos
Curt Tomasevicz
Ted Ligety
Hannah Kearney
Curt Tomasevicz Bronze /50
Hannah Teter Silver /30

nothing too fancy that go round, time for the fnal 10

final 10....

no Ashley Wagner, Gracie Gold, or Meryl Davis autos makes me sad...

Gracie Gold Bronze x2
Ashley Wagner Bronze
Amy Purdy Bronze
Gracie Gold Silver
Meryl Davis Silver

Rainbow
Leanne Smith
Hannah Teter
Steve Nyman

Relics
Kelly Clark
Heather Richardson
Torin Yater Wallace
Amy Purdy
Lindsey Vonn
Gracie Gold x2

Autos
Steve Langton
Noelle Pikus Pace (this one is pretty good)

then i have to do some research on this one...

Sochi Metal Commemorative Pin, not sure if this is considered the "Olympic Rings Pin" but that is the only thing on the side of the box that would make any sense...not very many on eBay, none of the one i got, and the box lists them as 1:3277 so no clue if this is what it is

Leanne Smith (none listed, none completed, not serial numbered)

yeah i did pretty well, at the heigh of the Olympics this would be probably $1500-$1700 worth of product

going ahead with 3 day listings on the Meryl Davis Gold /25, regular, and Purdy Auto and Relic with 'decent' BINs, so if someone gets goofy they might hit it early...

also made listings for all the Gold Parallels and Golden Rainbows, Autos, Relics, and that Pin, a couple Silver, and a couple Bronze...my hands hurt from fiddling with that many packs

dude said he pulled a Vonn finally, so that is going up with the other stuff...hope to **** it and buy more of these things...ill be making sets tomorrow if anyone is interested

smith.jpg

I posted a question to topps facebook about that card, I don't see multiples of ANY of them on eBay, and if the odds are that 1:3277 or whatever, it ranks up there with the Golden Rainbow Autos and Relics that are 1/1's

I know im probably the only guy that buys this sort of stuff, but if you know anything about this card, id like some insight

started to try to make sets...keep in mind ive now busted 298 packs

Silver 1:2, missing 17/100
Bronze 1:1 missing 5/100

going to start making base sets shortly, aiming for 15 of those

yeah i did pretty well, especially for being blasters...real tempted to order more, but there isnt much demand on the product, and obviously some wholesalers are selling cheap because a fair number have hit ebay the past month after being pretty dry from mid Feb to end of April...

heck, it took like 3 weeks for ANY version of an Ashley Wagner auto to be listed after i sold mine at the end of the Olympics, now a steady stream has hit the market again...

but of what i did list, im over $60 in bids (opening bids on Vonn, Bode Miller, and Curt Tomatoolongtoremember Silver autos)...im really hoping for some Dancing with the Stars traffic as i have 10 card base lots of both Meryl Davis and Amy Purdy listed, Relics of both, the Purdy Bronze Auto /50, the Davis Gold Relic /25, then a Charlie White relic, plus i have some parallels of each up...i think once the winner is announced ill get some action, i just cant see DJ Tanner winning because of the 'fan' vote...

pretty sure ill order at least another 40, but i may bump that to 100 (look out below)...then i better pull a stupid Gracie Gold auto, since i could buy one for $55 or so..i already bought a Wagner auto, ive pulled relics of both, so now i have 2 Gracie Gold and 1 Wagner that im willing to move, just glad i didnt nut up and buy a Gold since they have been $10-$20 for the most part...

super fun break, not too many 'turd' hits like in a lot of products, i mean i got like 5 autos that should pull down $20+ each, and thats out of 40 hits...4 of them could actually see $40 and not shock me (Pikus Pace has done up to $70, the Vonn last went for $50)...the Auto/Relic ratio isnt too bad, though i did hit multiples of a couple of the turds in the relic department, but also hit 3 of one of the top ones in Gold...

only able to make 10 sets, which i found to be odd, since i got 25 Meryl Davis, 25 Amy Purdy, 29 Ashley Wagner, and 24 Gracie Gold, figured i would be a lock for 15...

also with another big order i should be able to complete the insert sets i got 14/15 of one, 8/11 on one, and 11/24 on the other (complete sets have sold for $65 twice, i only pulled 12, so just 1 duplicate).

i also think if i ordered another 40 i would be able to complete 2 Bronze sets and a Silver set, not that they go for that much, but still fairly cool...no way id complete the Gold or Rainbow sets though...plus some of what i am missing for the sets are Gracie Golds that i pulled for PC...

still nothing from Topps about the Pin

Back