thoughts...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
ok, so several months back I sold a 1997 Legends PUNCHED Auto Redemption card for like $10 :shock:

I figure it is due to the amount of interest in that set, plus I would gather that many were thrown out when the autographed card came back

this month I sold a REDEEMED set of 1993 Topps Blackgold baseball, the A the B the C the D the AB the CD and the ABCD for $15...just the redemption cards, not the set cards...

now my question is...

what do you think I can get for a 2000 Contenders Jamal Lewis redemption?

the bad news is it doesn't have his picture on it, its simply the fill out for card, where as the others have actual players shown on them

I checked eBay and COMC and didn't see one...

These seem to have a decent value. I sold a scrub (Cothery maybe?) SPA RC insert auto for around $5 dlvd. Lewis might be higher since he has a bigger name plus it is older, but in general I think these are more hit and miss, depending on player/collectability, etc. I think I'd try $10 maybe $15 BIN on the Lewis, but think probably $5-$10 dlvd is more likely.

the lot I snagged has several redemption cards that weren't sent so itll be interesting I guess...I figured I could get like $5 out of the Jamal, but with the Tennessee collectors it might do a bit better...

I think you can still contact Panini on that Lewis and possibly get something for it. give them a call or you can contact the manager on twitter

Back