This weeks mail

KennyBoy5150

Bench Warmer
I alredy told you about the mail I got from Mike. Now I got a package from Jason and one ebay pick up.

First the scan of what I got from Mike and ebay. The Shaq 'Trade Card' RC is what I got from ebay.

Shaq-MacRCs.jpg

And Jason was nice enough to get me all these at the Nats. Love the 20th Anniversary Score set. Lots of DHB's. Thanks bro! :salut:

09Nats.jpg

yeah i like the score set as well, which is why i kept one...the DLP guy tossed me one instead of a 2 card promo pack...probably had an auto :shifty:

i never knew what the difference was with the shaq cards, i just knew there was a 1A and a 1B...now i see it across the top...

also did you get an unpunched trade card or is it just a light trick?

well it was that or my Bo/Boz dual that Kenny wants...

no he sent me texts/pms before Nats asking for the Score set and Beys...i was going to hook it up for shipping, but then i kept pulling Beys all over the place, and i hooked him up with a stellar price overall...couldnt believe how much Bey i pulled, plus the DMC /100 and Jsy

yeah i like the score set as well, which is why i kept one...the DLP guy tossed me one instead of a 2 card promo pack...probably had an auto :shifty:

i never knew what the difference was with the shaq cards, i just knew there was a 1A and a 1B...now i see it across the top...

also did you get an unpunched trade card or is it just a light trick?

Mike Sent me both a 'punched' trade card and a never sent in traded card.

Back