This loser makes me sick!

scrappy

Bench Warmer
what a jackass!!!!!

funny how all the cards are from different years and they are all 1/1's with the same sticker

the LCM cards look the same as the common cards, what's so different about them that make them special?

andy

Collector Planet Original
Transactions: 2
His response:

"First, neither company numbered these cards, the National chose to number the samples they had to give these away, The promoters planned a huge giveaway where each paying guest would get a free 1/1 card, but they discontinued promoting the show and I purchased the inventory. The National chose to do this with their samples received in exchange for booth space by the companies
Thanks for the inquiry and good luck
Dave"

I

indy_jones

Years ago that dude was selling all kinds of weak aftermarket 1/1 cards.

Diamond something, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Treasure Hunt, etc. I never bought any but I have acquired some when I've absorbed other collections.

Basically anything he can make a stamp/sticker for he will create a 1/1 with.

I hate aftermarket 1/1 losers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cano Collector

Bench Warmer
His response:

"First, neither company numbered these cards, the National chose to number the samples they had to give these away, The promoters planned a huge giveaway where each paying guest would get a free 1/1 card, but they discontinued promoting the show and I purchased the inventory. The National chose to do this with their samples received in exchange for booth space by the companies
Thanks for the inquiry and good luck
Dave"

/\ = BS!!!