This loser makes me sick!

what a jackass!!!!!

funny how all the cards are from different years and they are all 1/1's with the same sticker

the LCM cards look the same as the common cards, what's so different about them that make them special?

His response:

"First, neither company numbered these cards, the National chose to number the samples they had to give these away, The promoters planned a huge giveaway where each paying guest would get a free 1/1 card, but they discontinued promoting the show and I purchased the inventory. The National chose to do this with their samples received in exchange for booth space by the companies
Thanks for the inquiry and good luck
Dave"

Years ago that dude was selling all kinds of weak aftermarket 1/1 cards.

Diamond something, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Treasure Hunt, etc. I never bought any but I have acquired some when I've absorbed other collections.

Basically anything he can make a stamp/sticker for he will create a 1/1 with.

I hate aftermarket 1/1 losers.

Last edited by a moderator:
His response:

"First, neither company numbered these cards, the National chose to number the samples they had to give these away, The promoters planned a huge giveaway where each paying guest would get a free 1/1 card, but they discontinued promoting the show and I purchased the inventory. The National chose to do this with their samples received in exchange for booth space by the companies
Thanks for the inquiry and good luck
Dave"

/\ = BS!!!

Back