This Is Why Beckett and BGS Are Frauds

Ok so the dude who wins the the Stephen Strasburg Bowman Superfractor 1/1 decides to have the card graded. Guess what the card comes back as? A 9.5. Really? That is amazing, because we all know if we sent a card in that looked like this it wouldn't happen.

!BwPKnvw!Wk~$(KGrHqZ,!igEv1+0GV8LBMI!wiyhu!~~_12.JPG
!BwPKnvg!Wk~$(KGrHqN,!ikEv1+0E4,CBMI!wi)FrQ~~_12.JPG

So yeah it just goes to show you what we already all knew, but Beckett is nothing more then a fraudulant company. So the next time you buy a so called BGS 9.5 or whatever, is it really what they say it is. Probably not.

no way edges are 9's and centering doesnt look the greatest either...look at the fray on the lower right bottom/side

no way edges are 9's and centering doesnt look the greatest either...look at the fray on the lower right bottom/side

Exactly. There is no way this card is Gem Mint. Beckett just wanted the publicity from the card selling in one of their holders. They can go look this card sold for 16 grand without but now its this much more. It's just all crap.

Centering maybe an 8-8.5. Edges with all those fuzzies, 7.5 or less. And I bet surface and corners are not perfect either. It only does BGS harm because high graded cards will start to lose value because gem mint used to be something very hard to get, now they are handing it out like candy.

i added my few cents...some folks may remember the 'hurricane' testing i did in a bucket of water in my apartment...ahh those were the days...lost what little respect i had for the place after that article, sorry, but i dont have a crap to give anymore over there, bunch of worthless nazi hacks

Back