Beckett organize trading

Mechjo16

Hall of Fame
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone use Beckett Organize to trade? What is it with the folks on there.

I was trying to complete some sets, base cards. I posted about 20 trades and every single person countered wanting Autos/Relics for base.

I wouldn't even consider asking for autos for $1 - $2 base cards.... Maybe a low end auto with a favor towards the auto by maybe 25% but nothing to the extent these folks are looking for. Maybe that is why I stopped using them so many moons ago.

I have Beckett Organize, but I've never utilized the Trade tool. I'm not even sure I know how. LOL. But let me know if you want to share our two collections. Do you know whether Beckett Organize comes with a capability for sharing our inventory lists with other sites, like this one and The Bench, SCF, etc?

I have Beckett Organize, but I've never utilized the Trade tool. I'm not even sure I know how. LOL. But let me know if you want to share our two collections. Do you know whether Beckett Organize comes with a capability for sharing our inventory lists with other sites, like this one and The Bench, SCF, etc?
I’m not sure how to share the collection.l if you want to instruct how to do it. I just got the service this month.

To see the trade tool you have to be on a desktop computer. Once on you organize page. Click organize/Trade and all your trade offers will be there.

image.jpg

I have tried to use the trade function, but it has not paired me with anything. I am not really sure how it works. However, it does seem like everyone on there is in more as a dealer. Prices are crazy for cards for sale too. I am really only using it now to inventory cards, but if you do have any luck, please post so I can try it too.

This problem exists all over the place. Everyone seems to want to win trades anymore at least on some of the other sites I am on. As for base trades, they are also tough anymore with the price of postage to mail multiple cards, probably why some are asking for higher end stuff. Just to make it worth the postage. Seems like set collectors are a forgotten part of the hobby IMO. Hope you find someone willing to help you out.

This problem exists all over the place. Everyone seems to want to win trades anymore at least on some of the other sites I am on. As for base trades, they are also tough anymore with the price of postage to mail multiple cards, probably why some are asking for higher end stuff. Just to make it worth the postage. Seems like set collectors are a forgotten part of the hobby IMO. Hope you find someone willing to help you out.
I have to agree with you. Thanks for the response.

Back