Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - August 2012

Mike.. should we tell em? o_O You know, the thing.. you know.. 0.0

I believe what Mark is referring to here is the fact that UPS did, once again, trick me! Early this morning the cards said "out for delivery". Later in the morning they were sitting in Ft. Worth and the status said "in transit: on time" (or something like that), along with "Scheduled Delivery: Wednesday". So, I knew they wouldn't be here until tomorrow and forgot about them. At about 3:30pm the UPS guy showed up at work with a package for me, which just so happened to contain a box of 2011 Gold Standard, a box of 2012 Prestige, and a box of 2012 Elite!

So yeah, the boxes DID end up making it here today! Since it was too late to try to round up enough to do the break I figured we might as well just wait until the regular break time. At least now we don't have to worry about a delay in tomorrow's shipment.

We will be breaking, on time, tomorrow evening/night at 9pm EST. Hope to see everyone there!

Can't even begin to describe how much I lol'ed when Mike told me that the boxes actually ended up at his house today :LOL: Can't wait til tomorrow! :D Hope to have the same strong turn out as yesterday :)

Back