Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - August 2012

Just wondering, will this be posted in the trade manager as a sale?

Yes sir! I'll get all the transactions posted up probably tomorrow evening. This week was probably the worst week for me to do our break on. We had our annual cruise weekend, where folks bring in all their classic cars and cruise our main drag. I have to work the concert every year, so it's been a VERY busy weekend, to say the least.

Yes sir! I'll get all the transactions posted up probably tomorrow evening. This week was probably the worst week for me to do our break on. We had our annual cruise weekend, where folks bring in all their classic cars and cruise our main drag. I have to work the concert every year, so it's been a VERY busy weekend, to say the least.

Sounds good Mike, we have that too here, this weekend also, nice seeing them classic cars, ours is the Woodward dream cruise, and it is packed every year!

Would love to get the group breaks back going, if there are enough up for it!

Well, at first we likely won't have enough people to fill one up. However, if we can get at least 4 guys interested (at about $25) we could all break at least 1 box of product each month. I'll talk it over with Mark and see what he thinks we ought to do. I'll assume you're in if we do something. :)

Thanks Kirk!

It looks like we'll definitely be able to do something, we'll just have to figure out what that something is. I'll keep you all updated once I talk it over with Mark to see what he's thinking.

BTW what about our previous transactions on the old TCZ CMS?

Thanks!

All of the old transactions are all still available, just not publicly visible right now. Once the Transaction Manager is ported over to the new software, everything will be just as it was before. It may take me longer than I'd like, though, just because the back end is a little different to work with. All of my old code will still work. It's just getting it to show up that might be a bit tricky right now. It is definitely atop my list of things that I want to get done asap though.

Back