Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - April 2013

At least with the last pick I can't hold up the draft! I'll go for the Eagles.

...and with that, we have once again completed our draft in under 48 hours. I'd count that as a huge accomplishment, even though there are only a few of us. :LOL: Also, once again, we're now just waiting on the UPS guy to show up with a box. I'll keep you all updated on that progress. Fingers crossed, we'll be breaking on Thursday again. :D

I had a chance, today, to take a look at VaughnLive as an option for break. I have to say, I liked it quite a bit. I didn't actually start a broadcast, but my camera did show up in the settings so I assume it will work (I'll make sure before break time).

All that said, I believe that will be the site that we try this month for our break. If you don't have an account there, you might want to go ahead and set one up so you're not racing to do it with 5 minutes till break time.

Let's also shoot for Thursday evening at 9pm EST for a break date/time (unless a majority of you prefer another time).

Mark posted the link the the previous message. It's also to the left, under my avatar. I'll start up the stream here in about 10 minutes, but we're there now if you want to come have a chat. :)

Back