Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - April 2013

Hey everyone,

I havent logged in for a couple weeks because my wife and I abruptly had to move. I shared a pic in this post about a burst pipe at our condo Burst pipe pic Its been hectic, moving sucks. We had to transfer over our internet etc and everything has been slow. I could bore you with details but I'll spare everyone. I'm afraid I have to back out of this months break. Hate to do it at the last minute but it was unavoidable. I'll join everyone again next month.

Sorry to hear that, Jeremy! Hopefully y'all will be able to get back in the swing of things soon. Don't worry, at all, about the group break. Take care of personal stuff first. I know all too well what that can be like (not the moving, but personal unexpectedness).

I'll drop you this month and get you added back in next month's thread.

Hey everyone,

I havent logged in for a couple weeks because my wife and I abruptly had to move. I shared a pic in this post about a burst pipe at our condo Burst pipe pic Its been hectic, moving sucks. We had to transfer over our internet etc and everything has been slow. I could bore you with details but I'll spare everyone. I'm afraid I have to back out of this months break. Hate to do it at the last minute but it was unavoidable. I'll join everyone again next month.

Sorry to hear it, but welcome back, I am sure things will slow back down for you soon.

Since we were slightly over budget before Mike joined us, and with Jeremy dropping his spot for a month, we're only about $13 under budget with the current box selection. Rather than trying to upgrade a box with that, or buying a few packs that will likely only contain base, I'm just going to stick with the current box selection for this month. I'll put that extra $13 in with next month's break. Hope that's ok with everyone.

That said, I'll go do the random for the draft order and we can go ahead and get that started. Let's also assume that the boxes will be here on a Thursday again, and that we'll be drafted by then. How does a Thursday break work for everyone? Let's say around 9pm EST?

Since we were slightly over budget before Mike joined us, and with Jeremy dropping his spot for a month, we're only about $13 under budget with the current box selection. Rather than trying to upgrade a box with that, or buying a few packs that will likely only contain base, I'm just going to stick with the current box selection for this month. I'll put that extra $13 in with next month's break. Hope that's ok with everyone.

That said, I'll go do the random for the draft order and we can go ahead and get that started. Let's also assume that the boxes will be here on a Thursday again, and that we'll be drafted by then. How does a Thursday break work for everyone? Let's say around 9pm EST?

Sounds good!

Here are the results from each of the 3 randoms:

1. Batman1641
  2. captkirk42
  3. franklinguy52
  4. Cool_Hand_Flash
  5. captkirk42
  6. Mike
  7. franklinguy52
  8. crpalmi
  9. bajmurray
  10. pwolantern
  11. Cool_Hand_Flash
  12. Batman1641
Timestamp: 2013-04-14 23:20:04 UTC

1. captkirk42
  2. franklinguy52
  3. Mike
  4. bajmurray
  5. Cool_Hand_Flash
  6. Batman1641
  7. franklinguy52
  8. captkirk42
  9. crpalmi
  10. Cool_Hand_Flash
  11. Batman1641
  12. pwolantern
Timestamp: 2013-04-14 23:20:39 UTC

1. pwolantern
  2. franklinguy52
  3. Batman1641
  4. captkirk42
  5. captkirk42
  6. bajmurray
  7. Cool_Hand_Flash
  8. Cool_Hand_Flash
  9. Mike
  10. franklinguy52
  11. Batman1641
  12. crpalmi
Timestamp: 2013-04-14 23:20:47 UTC

So now we can start our draft!

Draft Order

1. pwolantern
2. franklinguy52
3. Batman1641
4. captkirk42
5. captkirk42
6. bajmurray
7. Cool_Hand_Flash
8. Cool_Hand_Flash
9. Mike
10. franklinguy52
11. Batman1641
12. crpalmi

Available Teams

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Buffalo Bills
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Diego Chargers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans

Draft Order

1. pwolantern - Broncos
2. franklinguy52 - Dolphins
3. Batman1641
4. captkirk42
5. captkirk42
6. bajmurray
7. Cool_Hand_Flash
8. Cool_Hand_Flash
9. Mike
10. franklinguy52
11. Batman1641
12. crpalmi

Available Teams

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Buffalo Bills
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Detroit Lions
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Diego Chargers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans

Ok, so I just watched a break on uStream, and I couldn't be any less of a fan. I know that vaughnlive.tv is an option. If any of you have used it, how is it? We may want to find another option to try starting this month. uStream is a disaster!

Back