Football The OFFICIAL Football Break Club - July '15

I would love to get Seattle but I don't have paypal.

I used to accept payments via the mail, but very rarely were they ever here in time to order the boxes. Then there was sometimes a hold up ordering the boxes, or starting the draft. For that reason, I only accept PayPal payments from now on. Assuming you have a checking account, or a credit card, you should sign up for a PayPal account. It's free and easy to do.

If you do, let me know and I'll get you added to the waiting list with the Seahawks.

I used to accept payments via the mail, but very rarely were they ever here in time to order the boxes. Then there was sometimes a hold up ordering the boxes, or starting the draft. For that reason, I only accept PayPal payments from now on. Assuming you have a checking account, or a credit card, you should sign up for a PayPal account. It's free and easy to do.

If you do, let me know and I'll get you added to the waiting list with the Seahawks.
no I don't have a CC or checking account. don't like my money in there with all the hacking that goes on or don't want to get stuck like France and not be able to get my money when I need it. Thanks though.

no I don't have a CC or checking account. don't like my money in there with all the hacking that goes on or don't want to get stuck like France and not be able to get my money when I need it. Thanks though.
Can you tell me what are you talking about???O.OO.OO.O

@Mike
What about the boxes selections?
No options this month?:D

Doh! I've been so busy lately I forgot to post them up.

There still isn't much else to choose from. I believe the only things out that we haven't tried, so far, are Bowman and Score. So, here are a few different combinations of those boxes. As always, everyone else is free to post their own options as well.

Option 1: All Bowman
7 votes - franklinguy52, pwolantern, joemontana25, Crpalmi, Crpalmi, Cool_Hand_Flash, Rabs

4x 2015 Bowman - 16 autos, 4 relics
3x 2015 Bowman Packs

Total: 20 hits, 16 autos

Option 2: Less hits, but a combination of both products.

3x 2015 Bowman - 12 autos, 3 relics
2x 2015 Score - 2 hits
2x 2015 Bowman Packs

Total: 17 hits, 12 autos

Last edited:
Back