Football The OFFICIAL Football Break Club - July '15

no video on youtube this month?

Yes, I'll upload them overnight tonight. After jacking with the scanner last night it got too late for me to edit them. I don't like uploading during the day because it slows my internet down, and it usually takes several hours to get them all uploaded.

@Cool_Hand_Flash :
it seems you have multiple base frank Gore.
is it possible to have one these cards?
just look at my duplicates if something can catch your attention ;)

@ the "owner" of nick Montana.
it's the same thing.
I think you have it twice.
thanks (y)

Last edited:
@Mike
tell me if I am wrong but I thought we were supposed to break 4 boxes of 2015 bowman and 3 packs of bowman 2015.
did you change the plan (price higher than expected for example)? Or did I miss something?

@Mike
tell me if I am wrong but I thought we were supposed to break 4 boxes of 2015 bowman and 3 packs of bowman 2015.
did you change the plan (price higher than expected for example)? Or did I miss something?

That's what we busted. I just didn't post the recording of the packs on YouTube. The videos just show the 4 boxes. The only hit from the packs was a Cordarrelle Patterson jersey card.

I went ahead and made a video of the packs, too, for those of you who want to see those being opened. I've added it to the list of videos above, in my original video post. It's still uploading/processing, but it will show up when it's finished. As of this post, it says it has about 41 minutes remaining.

Back