the miles austin platinum auto saga continues

well.....what a difference a day makes.....I was signing on today to accept the offer, and saw that someone had hit the BIN :D!!!!!! $250 is an outstanding price for this in my opinion.....now I just hope someone hits the BIN for the contenders autos that I had been hoarding

Holy crap you are one lucky SOB

:cheers: you can get a few nice MB3's now :shifty: and :shock: that someone hit the bin...the contenders have been doing $50-$80, im guessing you were buying under $20

if you do go to sell multiple, you can list quanity for the same price when doing BIN/BO, so its a $0.35 listing for as many as you want to sell, but the 12% fees suck, but you would still double out

well one contenders sold for $75.......I still have another one....I know I am a huge cowboys fan....but people are going silly on this kid.....I am really going to list everything I have of him.....I would be stupid not to!!!!! I have a contenders, classics, national treasures, and a threads auto left of him, as well as a few rookies.....

MB3s are starting to pick back up....I bought a spa rookie auto for $35 like 2 weeks ago....those things were selling $100+ last year and at the first of this season....I really enjoy making gobs of money flipping.....hell, I don't even have $40 wrapped up in all of my austins......

Nothing wrong with picking it all back up at pennies on the dollar later.

Never hype buy. I will own many Reggie Bush cards when I can get Contenders autos for $15 or less. Not long from now actually.

If Walker has a good game, Jason will be getting ALOT of mail to list :shifty: ... :pop: ... :pray:

And that is a HUGE 'IF' :pray: x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Back