the miles austin platinum auto saga continues

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
got an offer of $175.....which is great....but I am thinking I can get more....please leave your opinions!!!! thanks guys

Don't get greedy. $175 is a hell of a nice offer and great profit. WRs generally only sell well when they are hot, and he is HOT.

I agree with Brad. The only time a WR gets hot is when he breaks out. After that, they need to have a record breaking season, and even that might not help. Look at Randy Moss and his record season. His stuff wasnt nearly as hot as it was when he broke out on the scene in 98 even though he was putting up insane stats. Now is the time to sell.

take it, because even though he may continue to explode. No matter what he does unless he is the Super Bowl MVP, he will not be any hotter than right now.

don't even think about it, SELL IT! $175 is ridiculous for a WR!!!!! He will NOT get any better than the past two weeks. All that will happen is Romo starts making bad choices and he goes back to a 2-5 catch, 30-50 yard day.

well.....what a difference a day makes.....I was signing on today to accept the offer, and saw that someone had hit the BIN :D!!!!!! $250 is an outstanding price for this in my opinion.....now I just hope someone hits the BIN for the contenders autos that I had been hoarding

Back