the latest from the ladies line

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
n1-4.jpg

my 2nd Scottie Thompson (she was The Frog's Daughter and Dinozzo's girlfriend for a season or two)
my 1st McKayla Maroney Leotard

Are there just a select few females who you collect, or do you collect them all? I've noticed that you must have quite the Maroney collection, for sure. Either way, nice adds there.

actually i only have a couple Maroneys...

for ladies i collect
Shawn Johnson gymnast
McKayla Maroney gymnast
Natalie Coughlin swimmer
Jennie Finch softball
Michelle Beadle broadcaster

then select actresses/athletes whatever im in the mood for...i need to get a couple Big Bang autos still, Danica McKellar, maybe a few of the other 'minor' characters, as im not going to drop $100+ that some of them go for...i dont have all that many...i think ive got 11 Beadle Autos (only has 2 cards), then maybe 8 Finch, and just a handful or less of the others...

i also collect autographed CDs and such, but that isnt really lady specific...only got 2 last year Skylar Grey (formerly Holly Brook, writer responsible for Rhianna's Love the Way You Lie, Dr Dre's I need a Doctor, and several other big hits) that i got in person at a concert, and a Rose Falcon though a charity thing, she has a great voice, country singer, fairly new to the singing circut, but again, wrote or cowrote several hits...the music i tend to like isnt very mainstream, and they do autographed presales that i get...

Loved Scotty Thompson on NCIS one of my Fave "MUST SEE TV" dramas. Even with Cote de Pablo gone from the show.

yeah, im not sure how I like the new girl...Ziva was a good fit, liked her better than Kate, but I do watch Sasha Alexander in Rizzoli and Isles

Back