Selling GONE! Fathers Day Weekend SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey friends, got two baseball items to put up for a fast sale!
So here's item 1: A JSA authenticated Judy Johnson HOF postcard, signed and inscribed. (Due to an ebay best offer glitch, I ended up with an extra!) Asking $10 in PWE
20230614_081417.jpg

20230614_150604.jpg

Item 2 is a signed custom from Julia Ruth, the Babe's daughter! She signed in the summer of 2018 when she was a youthful 101 years of age! Asking $5 in PWE for this card.
16870212297897445962620673551001.jpg

Not trying to get rich, just putting some cash together for an upcoming family vacation!

Cheers!

Kevin

Last edited:
Hey friends, have enjoyed these items over the years and now it's time to move them to one of your collections!

Growing up in Chicago, both of my Grandfathers had seen Babe Ruth play in person, and both of them told me stories about how great he was. I have several unique items here that I am hoping to sell here (I detest Feebay!)

Item 1: A 1/1 bat card from the Babe!

View attachment 12664
View attachment 12663

Item 2: A Called Shot custom of mine, signed by Babe's daughter Julia Ruth Stevens in the summer of 2018 when she was 102 years young!!

View attachment 12668

Item 3: a custom Ruth/Gehrig 3x5 of mine, made from a damaged GU card, featuring a piece of Yankee Stadium seat...from the House that Ruth Built!
View attachment 12667
The ad in this card is from a charity game they played for the Knights of Columbus, and has a vintage pin included in the design as well! I will toss in a few extra Babe items with sales from this lot as well!

Item 4: A JSA authenticated Judy Johnson HOF postcard, signed and inscribed. (Due to an ebay best offer glitch, I ended up with an extra!)
View attachment 12764

View attachment 12763

I would love to get $35 for the Babe Ruth lot, and $15 for the Judy Johnson card, but will sell any single item, and will listen to reasonable offers, whatever you want to to! Just trying to put some cash together for an upcoming family vacation!

Cheers!

Kevin
Sending you a PM Kev.

New prices for Father's Day weekend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back