the Grand-Daddy Do....Mikes on his way home

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
ok first off, mike has a truck, big truck, and a UHAUL trailer and drove 12 hours to put up the stuff he posted about...some of the earlier highlights

9 1989 UD Baseball Sets
86 Fleer BB Sets
90, 91, 92 Score factroy

1 CASE of unopened 1989 Fleer Baseball (FF or variations)
a box of 81 topps, from the sound of it, just assorted cards, possible montana RC pull, 86/87 fleer basketball, he was describing some of the stuff to me and i am speechless...

figures its about $200 in gas and rental to pick this stuff up, and hes kinda going 1/2 with a guy...he said its factory set after factory set...he will need to take his *** to a local show and do some box/set blowouts and stuff...

i cant imagine how much fun that would be to go through...i meam i get bored with my own collection, but i can look at somoene elses for hours, then wow...

he said its MASSIVE...be friends with mike and he can swing good deals in a few months once he starts cataloging all this stuff...

Just talked to him, sound like an incredible amount of crap, and he's only scratched the surface. I wish I could help him go through it all.

yeah id have a blast with it...maybe ill go down there for a week...

he was in awe of how much stuff it was, and i was in awe as to why something like this doesnt get sold on ebay...i mean i sold 180,000 commons for over $500 and had them come pick it up...it filled a minivan that had the seats out of it...he has just unopened wax and complete sets in his truck

That would be AWESOME if you find an 84 update set. i hope you find i bunch i would have flew up there and packed it up and sent it back to me ups or fedex LOL . Theres a bunch i'm looking for :)

Back