The Colts will REPEAT this year

I think people write off the Colts too quickly, but I agree the Colts are a massive long shot at this point but I still think they'll post an entertaining game with the Pats in the AFC Championship.

the colts will not win the super bowl I say either the pats or perhaps the jags. i dont know and who will not make wel its obvious the dalls cowboys

You all will think I am crazy but here is my scenario : ) AFC

Bolts beat Titans
Jags beat Steelers
Next week
Bolts beat Colts
Jags beat Patriots

Chargers host the Championship game and beat the Jags : )

Chargers beat the Cowboys in the Super Bowl!!!

Take care,

Brad

The Chargers won't even compete with the Colts. That team is on self-destruct. Sure they have a Good Running Back, but there QB is TERRIBLE. There D doesn't match the Colts either. Heck they will need some luck to get a win in the first round.

To those who think the Colts are a long shot.
They had a great season. They had a ton of injuries and still played some of the best football in the league. They have one of the greatest QB's of all time on there team. They have a GREAT defense, a GREAT offense. They were the closest to giving a Pats a loss. They most likley will have there #1 receiver back as well. Plus They will play the first game at home and the 2nd game either at home or at the Pats (where they have proven they can win.) To me that seems like they have more then hardly a chance.

Admin said:
The Chargers won't even compete with the Colts. That team is on self-destruct. Sure they have a Good Running Back, but there QB is TERRIBLE. There D doesn't match the Colts either. Heck they will need some luck to get a win in the first round.

To those who think the Colts are a long shot.
They had a great season. They had a ton of injuries and still played some of the best football in the league. They have one of the greatest QB's of all time on there team. They have a GREAT defense, a GREAT offense. They were the closest to giving a Pats a loss. They most likley will have there #1 receiver back as well. Plus They will play the first game at home and the 2nd game either at home or at the Pats (where they have proven they can win.) To me that seems like they have more then hardly a chance.

I agree that the Colts have a great team and have an excellent shot at repeating as champs. If it comes down to Colts/Pats I will be rooting for your Colts...HOWEVER, to say that the Chargers cannot compete with the Colts is just silly. The Bolts have had the Colts number for several years now, luck or no luck, we beat you in your home when you were undefeated and we beat you and gave your boy Manning his worst outing ever as a pro this year. Some teams just match up well against others and the Colts should fear the Bolts and I am sure they do. As a Charger fan I am much more happy this year flying under the radar than last year with all the hype....
There is going to be some good football played this year in the playoffs by all teams...Hopefully we will meet in Indy next week and if we do I am sure it will be a very competetive game:D

Edit: By the way, last time I checked our Running Back was better than just Good..LOL

gobolts33 said:
I agree that the Colts have a great team and have an excellent shot at repeating as champs. If it comes down to Colts/Pats I will be rooting for your Colts...HOWEVER, to say that the Chargers cannot compete with the Colts is just silly. The Bolts have had the Colts number for several years now, luck or no luck, we beat you in your home when you were undefeated and we beat you and gave your boy Manning his worst outing ever as a pro this year. Some teams just match up well against others and the Colts should fear the Bolts and I am sure they do. As a Charger fan I am much more happy this year flying under the radar than last year with all the hype....
There is going to be some good football played this year in the playoffs by all teams...Hopefully we will meet in Indy next week and if we do I am sure it will be a very competetive game:D

Edit: By the way, last time I checked our Running Back was better than just Good..LOL
Manning had 6 picks and still only lost by two. I doubt any team that throws six picks and only losses by 2 is afraid of that team. Especially when Peyton Manning wont throw 6 picks to the same team. I garuntee you Manning won't play that bad again.

lafastbreak said:
Manning had 6 picks and still only lost by two. I doubt any team that throws six picks and only losses by 2 is afraid of that team. Especially when Peyton Manning wont throw 6 picks to the same team. I garuntee you Manning won't play that bad again.

I agree with you but I still think we match up well with the Colts as recent history has shown. Of course we still have to beat the Titans before I can really talk about the Colts though:cool:

Take care,

Brad

GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh joe what are you on, the chargers have a good RB? they have the BEST one in the league, and one of the top ever, he can do anything to ANY Defense at any time.

Manning is probably, 1 if not the best QB in league history. He would have as many rings as Brady if they had a defense more then 2 years of his career. I don't think the Colts are in any way afraid of the Bolts. The Colts have been extremely undermaned the whole season yet still are considered 1 of the top 2 teams in the league. Most other teams that lose one of their top 2 defensive players as well as their #1 receiver would be lucky to be 8 and 8.

gobolts33 said:
I agree with you but I still think we match up well with the Colts as recent history has shown. Of course we still have to beat the Titans before I can really talk about the Colts though:cool:

Take care,

Brad

GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please beat the TITANS or we will be playing Jacksonville and Pats would get to play Tennesse. Oh dear lord would that upset me. The Chargers are a good team but the Colts bend but don't break style of D imo can make it so if LT has a good day that Rivers more then likely won't and the Colts D has stepped up in the playoffs lately. So as amazing as LT and he will go down as best running back of all time when hes done. I believe the Colts will win.

Back