The Colts will REPEAT this year

OldAdmin

Bench Warmer
I am going to step out and say that I think the Colts will win this year and will knock off that Pats on there return to Super Bowl Champs. Manning has been playing great ball, their D is some of the best in the league. They are lead by the most respected and greatest coach in the league and have 2 of the best players in the league (Manning on O and Sanders on D). They will beat New England and make their 16-0 worthless.

well the 16 - 0 will not be worthless regardless if they lose to indy
because you will not be alive the next time a team goes 16 and 0 this is a once and a life time deal, and indy will not beat the pats in the snow

the giants are not going to try to win this game thre in the playoffs there going to rest most of the star players this game is meaning less to them and i bet the giants owners are hoping the pats can pull it off

tguillotte said:
the giants are not going to try to win this game thre in the playoffs there going to rest most of the star players this game is meaning less to them and i bet the giants owners are hoping the pats can pull it off

please if the Giants beat the Pats it will mean more than if they won a playoff game.....

16-0 is worthless unless you win the superbowl. If they don't win the superbowl they will be remembered more for that then ANYTHING that they have done (including cheating). The Pats will have it much harder. Playing out in the Cold with their LACK of a running game. That plus one of the best defenses in the league will lead to a Colts Victory and a return to the superbowl.

Neither the Colts or Pats will be in the superbowl. I just don't see it happening. Jags are gonna wake up the rest of the way and destroy the AFC.

Chiefs Fan said:
Neither the Colts or Pats will be in the superbowl. I just don't see it happening. Jags are gonna wake up the rest of the way and destroy the AFC.
The Jags can beat the patriots because of thier style but they've already lost twice this season to the Colts and in Indianapolis wouldn't stand a chance unless Garrard went for 350 and 3 tds because they play a bend but dont break style of d in Indy. Fred Taylor may put up 120+ but the way the colts play most chances to score for Jags would be fg's unless Garrard played out of his mind.

Back