Basketball THE BIG "O" most under rated player of all-time?

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
BIG O is 6'5" career averages of 25.7 points, 9.5 assists and 7.5 boards

I was never lucky enough to see The BIG "O" play, but the fact that he AVERAGED a TRIPLE DOUBLE for a season is SICK

Here are his FIRST FIVE YEARS IN THE LEAGUE STATS!!!

4m98jt0.jpg

AVERAGED A TRIPLE DOUBLE HIS 2ND SEASON! MAN OH MAN! and didnt miss it by much the other 4 seasons WOW!

growing up I always thought that Magic was the "king" of the triple double..BUT

4lypjkg.jpg

this stat chart is OUTDATED, because Grant Hill, Jason Kidd and a few others are there...BUT the BIG "O" still has a BIG lead!

the guy was CRAZY talented and UNBELIEVABLY under rated today as far as I am concerned....JUST wanted to get other opinions...

MAN look at the extension LOL WOW!

6cferdl.jpg

Is this new info to you?!?

I will always put him top 10 all-time, and always the most underrated player

The guy was just a machine!

LOL no not new info for me...but I have been watching videos etc LOL this guy was just AMAZING! and you just NEVER hear his name ...its always WILT, RUSSELL, MIKAN, COUSY, etc...THIS guy was UN-REAL!!!!!!

NOW I know why Jordan always said his FAVORITE player was OSCAR he was like you said a MACHINE!!

he is one of the most underrated ever. the only time they talk bout him on tv is when they are comparing lebron to him

hes not underrated on my list, but to many, some never knew he had that good of states

not underrated on my list since I knew his stats and is easily in my top 5 ever

He is NOT underrated on my list anymore!!!!! THIS GUY WAS HANDS DOWN TOP 5 ALL-TIME EASY! WOW I wish I could have seen him play!

The dude won a state championship in HS...

Then back-to-back championships for Cincy...

Then put up ridiculous stats in the NBA...

No, he doesn't get much love as he should because there are less "students of the game" - as many recent fans of the NBA believe the league began with MJ.

WOW take out KAREEM? the guy is THE all-time leading scorer in NBA history...how can you "take him out" i dont put bird in the top 5 sorry man top 10 YES top 5? nope

Not new to me but as most would no I definetly never saw him play but have known most of the stats you mentioned for a year or so now and in my opinion He's right up thier with the greatest IE he's top 2/3 I dont really know the exact order but my list is something along the line of
Jordan
Big O
Magic
(those are the top three in my opinion between whos the best of those three we could argue this all day)
Kareem
Russell
Wilt
I guess I have to make a top six because I dont know how I can leave any one of those centers out.

Back