Basketball The 06-07 Minnesota Timberwolves

Do you guys think Garnett is sticking around? It seems if management ships him out, it will be next year. I guess they want to suck every bit of energy KG has left in him.

yeah, I have heard from a friend that knows Kobe that the Lakers had almost a set deal and would do it the night of or night after the Draft, but now I haven't heard anything and KG is running around having fun in China now. I think if they do trade him, it will be next season.

As long as Bargani does not win i dont care who wins. But i think that Brandon Roy is gonna win the ROY kind of a concidence with his last name

got on nba.com and i looked and said who will be rookie of the year i voted ADAM MORRISON and foye only had 12 percent MORRISON had 32 percent which is the highest vote getter i also looked on the fornt page notheing about randy but who made it in the usa team foye sure didnt BUT MORRISON sure did and so did re****!

The only reasone Morrison is the front runner cause half the people that voted never heard of Foye. So you can toss thta right out the window that doesnt even count. Also Team USA is only looking for a good young name. I personally think it will end in a tie with no one winning cause none of the rookies are all the great.

foye isnt gonna win i dotn care if morrisdon dont win i dont care if andrea bargnani wins but foye will not win bottom line if anyone will win its ty thomas or brandon roy

the hornet will be better but not by much as for mccant he will be gone till the last month of the year and the t-wolves will be steping up there play this year.kg is not leaving hes the one who called mike james and asked him to come to the team.james said thats what made him come to the wolves. roy means crap.the best players never won roy.foye will have more playing time then half the rookies this year which gives him a chance to build his game.

you are exactly right! Mike James is awesome. You should check out some of the videos of the Raps on CV31.com. He's real fast and take it to the hole!

Back