Basketball The 06-07 Minnesota Timberwolves

Ndudi44Ebi

Bench Warmer
Have you been checking out the 06-07 Minnesota Timberwolves? They scorched the SUNS! :D They lost to the Blazers... :confused: and won against the Hornets and the Mavs :D , and lost one other game to go onto 3-2 in the Las Vegas Summer League. Randy Foye was named MVP on the Summer League. KG did not play, and neither did CP3, the Heat, etc. What do you all think of this team? I think they are a playoff team, b/c of beating a lot of playoff contenders. I think the Blazers R for real (yes Seahawkz37) but the Wolves are howling this season (hehe)! I'm therefore gonna collect the 06-07 Wolves!

yeah I think so too. I don't know Shad's chances at coming back this season (look at STAT), but the Wolves didn't have Shad, or KG in the SL so I think we'll do pretty good.

I think the ROY will be someone unexpected. JJ and Morrison won't win it.... I think whoever wins it will be someone that just steps into a role that suits them well.

Have to agree with the admin i mean anyone one can take the rookie of the year, everyone in the draft were just about the same which made the draft so confusing, i mean ager, shannon brown,klye lowry could be rookie of the year but im hoping its marcus williams he is showing some skills to me

I love Ty Thomas. He's awesome! But you have to give it up to Foye! You should check out Timberwolves.com and read all the stuff about him. What do you all think about the TIMBERWOLVES this next season?

Back