Thashers heading to Winnipeg

Agreed. Fold the Dirty Turds :rambo:

Apparently the Thrashers/Jets/Whatever they will be called will be in the southeast for next year which will make a travel hell schedule. I heard the NHL will be compensating all SE division teams financially for this. Then they will look at re-alignment for 2013 where Winnipeg will move to the NE division in the west and a western conference team will move to the east. Rumor has it Columbus goes to the east but I heard Detroit is petition to go. I'd hate to see that though as that puts 5 of the 6 original six teams in the east and they are always big ticket draws for teams.

Agreed. Fold the Dirty Turds :rambo:

Apparently the Thrashers/Jets/Whatever they will be called will be in the southeast for next year which will make a travel hell schedule. I heard the NHL will be compensating all SE division teams financially for this. Then they will look at re-alignment for 2013 where Winnipeg will move to the NE division in the west and a western conference team will move to the east. Rumor has it Columbus goes to the east but I heard Detroit is petition to go. I'd hate to see that though as that puts 5 of the 6 original six teams in the east and they are always big ticket draws for teams.
ya, I really don't wanna see Detroit come to the East.w/5 of the original in 1 division. I think that would really hurt small market teams. Too bad Shittsburgh cant be sent to the west:(

Preds are a team whose name is getting kicked around for a move. I'd welcome it mostly (though, I would hate playing some of our "old time" rivals less)

Preds or Blue Jackets to East. I really do not see them moving the Wings from the West and all those games with the Blackhawks.

Back