Boy, those Cananians sure love Hockey

deimos

Bench Warmer
Riots break out, after the Canucks lose game 7 of the Stanley cup finals:clap:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2011/news/story?id=6666608

Since i don't care for either team. I guess im glad the B's won since Mark Recchi was a former Cane (well, almost former every team for that matter) And Tim Thomas is a class act! Well, Now another season of Hockey is in the books. any predictions for next years winner?

Im gonna go with the: Carolina Hurricanes! last seasons team was young but full of talent, and a Tampa bay beat-down away from making the playoffs.
I know it seems like im being a homer, but i really think this team is gonna be dangerous.

so who's your pick?

I like Tampa again . But all depends on how many players they bring back. They have a bunch of players to re sign Stamkos included . But they have a few nice Goalies in the minors that will be coming up next yr and the yr after. Canes have a good team but not sure they will make it that far. But hockey you never know what will happen .

Flyers will get Bryz signed and finally have the goalie they needed to dominate a post season :dance:

And for the riots, what a bunch of drunken retards they are. Shameful and ridiculous. Hope they all get raped in jail.

vancouver.gif

:shock:

My pick for next year? San Jose, for the 20th year in a row.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Hi Mike nice to finally see you:salut:
LOL all are Homer picks!
The Sharks always confuse me. They always look like they are gonna turn the curve....then just crash. They have at least made it to a conference final. Unlike the Caps, who look like the team to beat, only to have a early exodus from the playoffs LOL

i left the D out of Canadians in the title:doh:

Back